Verify the presence of targets that can be differentiated by color - faster and with greater control. A ColorMax-1000â¢ color sensor lets your machine see up to 15 colors and RGB intensity. What's more, innovative technology improves sensitivity and speed, so you can maximize the pace of manufacturing.
- Recognizes 15 colors. Use fewer sensors. No need to reprogram when you change setups.
- Traditional color sensors output only a "match/no match" condition, but the ColorMaxâ¢-1000 also outputs the analog values for each RGB reading. Now machines and operators can see not just which color, but how much color - enabling tighter control.
- White Balance Adjustment software provides a graphic user interface that simplifies the calculation of the correction factors and the process of transmitting them to the sensor.
- 2 to 5 times faster sample speed - for fast manufacturing.
- The only color sensor in an M30 package.
- Highest resolution and repeatability specs in the industry.
- Sophisticated algorithms ignore luster.
- PC-based configuration; lock out unauthorized changes.
A-401, Kailash Industrial Complex, Behind Godrej Colony, Vikroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400079, India