The new UVX Phosphorescence Sensor reliably detects the presence of phosphorescent materials and pigments that are difficult to measure with traditional sensors. This specialized sensor is able to effectively quantify light output of phosphorescent additives used in paints, adhesives, films, security inks and plastics. With its fast response, PNP/NPN output and analog output, the UVX Phosphorescence Sensor provides a versatile interface to high-speed automation processes.
- Digital display of phosphorescence level simplifies set-up.
- High-resolution analog output allows monitoring of sample by external system.
- Auto-teach and manual adjustment - easy for low-skill operators, but able to be finely tuned.
- High detection speed with 100 microsecond discrete output response.
- Metal alloy housing and glass lens for industrial applications.
A-401, Kailash Industrial Complex, Behind Godrej Colony, Vikroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400079, India