Translucent Color Sensor
Combining proven color sensor technology with innovative hardware and software, the ColorMax View™ Translucent Color Sensor was specifically developed for high-speed, on-line color verification of translucent packaging containers used in the pharmaceutical, food, beverage, personal care and other industries.
- Establishes pass/fail criteria for color characteristics of translucent packaging materials to eliminate defects.
- On-line measurement allows real-time quality control.
- Modulated, wide spectrum white LED light source.
- Software control enables comprehensive control of sensor settings.
- Serial data output allows external systems to measure color and optimize the concentration of colorant, improving efficiency and reducing cost.
- Three analog output channels (red, green and blue) for external level monitoring.
- Adjustable brackets provide quick set-up and integration.
- Laser position sensor indicates container positioned for measurement.
- Rugged construction and exclusive M30 housing.
A-401, Kailash Industrial Complex, Behind Godrej Colony, Vikroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400079, India