Built in to a single unit for convenience and lower cost at the same time not compromising on quality and accuracy.
- Sensor: Wind vane coupled to a Linear endless Potentiometer
- Range: 0 to 359 degrees from North
- Accuracy: +-3 degrees.
- Linearity: With in the accuracy limit
- Output: 0 to 5 K ohms resistance corresponding to the range option of 0 to 1 Volt or 0 to 2.5 Volt for the range
- Power input: 5 to 12 Volt depending on the users requirement.
- Termination: On a 4/5 pin MS connector (including Anemometer)
- Sensor: 3 cup rotor coupled to a chopper and IR emitter/detector circuit.
- Range: Wind speed 0 to 60 Meters/sec
- Accuracy: +2% of full scale
- Starting Threshold: 0.3 Meters/sec
- Linearity: With in the accuracy limits.
- Output: TTL level pulses frequency proportional to W. Speed
- Approx. 15 Hz/ Mtr/ sec option- Voltage output 0-1 V or 0-2.5V for 0 to 60 Meters/ sec
- Body: ABS plastic
- Rotor cup assembly: ABS plastic
- Rotor Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Bearings: Sealed 623Z bearings
- Wind vane: ABS plastic and plated brass
- Potentiometer: Sealed long life
- Clamping support: Powder coated Aluminium
- Output Connector: 5 pin MS Connector
A-401, Kailash Industrial Complex, Behind Godrej Colony, Vikroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400079, India