Wireless Control Monitoring & Validation
Product Code : 12
Projects Wireless Control Monitoring & Validation
- Transformer parameters are collected from various sensors and devices (E.g. Temperature Sensor) through the RTU.
- The RTU transfers data to the central server via the local server in case of wired connection or directly through the wireless network.
- The data can be viewed using an interactive HMI or analyzed using customizable tools.
- Automatic evaluation of these data allows the early detection on oncoming failures and performing condition based maintenance.
- The data can also be provided to third party enterprise and control application like SCADA.
- Remotely monitor, control, automate and track your products during operation or in the logistics chain.
- Alerting & notifications via e-mail, SMS or local indication in case asset parameters are beyond acceptable limits.
- Customizable reporting and analysis tools.
- Graphically rich HMI for plotting of monitored parameters for better visual display and layout of asset condition.
- Data security provided at each layer of product architecture
- Integration possible with third party applications like ERP, SCADA etc.
- Supports both wired and wireless networks like LAN, GPRS etc.
- Supports standard protocols like RS485, Serial, Ethernet, IEC 60850 etc.
- Continuous automatic monitoring of to ensure that the solution is constantly reliable and secure.
- Allows remote trouble shooting in case of faults
- Helps you in gathering data from various sensors and devices for your predictive maintenance, this helps protect against equipment failures and avoidable downtime.
- Risk estimation of asset condition enables failure prediction and provides time to rectify problems before they escalate and result in significant downtime and loss in revenue.
- The powerful alarm rules engine generates real- time event alerts which provide your organization the agility to respond. Allows better field & service staff utilizaiton through automated alerting and deployment.
- Provides data and control to remotely troubleshoot problems, reducing field visits.
- Provide access to asset information to anyone anywhere as per their technical or commercial requirement.
- Demonstrate superior technological leadership of your products to competitors.
- Allows monitoring of multiple assets with one application, no need of various application to support different hardware's.
- Real time location monitoring provides information on location of assets.
A-401, Kailash Industrial Complex, Behind Godrej Colony, Vikroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400079, India